[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: [1.3 CVS]Tomcat users getting the shaft?

wesleyhales do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 25 07:35:47 EDT 2007

FWIW - I think the EEJB/war bootstrap was good because you could run jetty and easily build/test. But, like Gavin said, I wouldn't have been able to take it to production without removing jars and config code.

I *finally* got my tomcat impl up and running with embedded (don't laugh), and I gotta say that 2 lines of config code and a few jars is nothing to gripe about for local development. I am just deploying a context to  tomcat via maven/cargo and everything works like a charm. The only thing missing now is a scan interval for picking up changes.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057302#4057302

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4057302