[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: [1.3 CVS]Tomcat users getting the shaft?

wesleyhales do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 25 08:22:00 EDT 2007

Definitely - I totally agree and know that would be near impossible to do... But this is a recent struggle on the Jboss side to have deployable apps that don't need to be modified for dev and prod (of course you could write a custom script if you maintained your own version of RC9) but that would be hackery and unjustifiable.
However, it would be cool for Jboss to maintain the same concept of bootstrapping in a war (like RC9) that would wrap the embedded EJB code base.

I'm fortunate in my situation having Jboss in prod, but I see where you are coming from. But, I don't think there is any way to get around boostrapping at a container level.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057315#4057315

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4057315