[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: @In required & session timeout, IdleRemover Exceptions a

stephenwilliams do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 25 08:32:57 EDT 2007

I have the same problem with testNG (3.)

With a simple project generated by Seam-Gen (as in the documentation) I get the error...

javax.el.PropertyNotFoundException: ELResolver cannot handle a null base Object with identifier 'ping'

When running the test with the testNG plug-in in eclipse.

When running the ant task "test" I get...

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Dokumente%20und%20Einstellungen\stephen\workspaceJBoss\SeamGen\test-build
.
.
.
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Dokumente%20und%20Einstellungen\stephen\workspaceJBoss\SeamGen\test-build

It seems to be looking for an ear file but their is none in that directory. It is exploaded.

Can someone please help?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057322#4057322

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4057322