[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - JBoss IDE for developing Hibernate related project--some opt

divya1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 25 09:07:32 EDT 2007

Hi All and thanks in advance
I hace a problem while developing an application using hibernate with POJO class using JBoss IDE
for creating mapping file i did not get an option File-->New-->Other-->Hibernate-->Hibernate mapping file OR File-->New-->Other-->Hibernate-->Hibernate Artifact Generation
so , how to create mapping file? can any body help me out for this problem
like is there any other option to create mapping file?

I am using JBoss IDE 1.5 and i am getting the options as below :
File-->New-->Other-->Select a wizard-->Hibernate-->
Hibernate Configauration file(cfg.xml)
Hibernate Console Configauration
Configauration Reverse Engineering File(reveng.xml)

so , using these option how to create a mapping file?

Thanks In Advance
Divya

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057333#4057333

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4057333