[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Features question

viniciuscarvalho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 25 10:04:06 EDT 2007

Hello there! I'd like to know if it is possible to achieve the following functionalities with version 1.3.0 (I've looked at the docs but could not find it)

1- Have a message router to dispatch XML message using XPath (I know its an ESB feature, but is it possible to have it on messaging?)

2- Dispatch messages from a Queue to another server instance (JMS-to-JMS bridge). I'd like to have some messages posted to a queue to be dispatched to another messaging instance. Is it possible?

Sorry for the noob questions

Best regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057361#4057361

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4057361