[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Migrate my current application to Seam?

francof do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 25 15:59:07 EDT 2007

Hi

I have been reading a lot on Seam this last week and I'm liking it so far. I have also evaluated "Appfuse" with a JSF archetype, Appfuse  also uses Spring and Hibernate.

Now, my dilemma is which way to go.

My current environment is a JDK 1.2 / Websphere 6
However, I anticipate that we will move on to EE 5 soon.

I do know that I prefer JSF over Struts, so Seam is a good choice. But my biggest problem is not being sure if my middle tier should be EJB3 sessions beans or Spring beans or Seam POJO's working with a DAO layer.

Anyone care to share the typical architecture to be used in a Seam project.

Thanks
Franco

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057480#4057480

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4057480