[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Can I force local AS to ignore clusters on LAN?

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 25 17:05:08 EDT 2007

I can think of several possible approaches:

1) Use a config based on 'default', which doesn't include clustering features.  If you are using any other features from 'all', copy them over.

2) If you have to use a config based on 'all', http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBossASTuningSliming has tips on disabling clustering features.

3) Probably simplest: pass -Dbind.address=127.0.0.1 when you start JBoss.  This will cause the JGroups channels to bind to the loopback interface, preventing your machine joining the cluster.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057504#4057504

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4057504