[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Queues/Topics config and Docs versus Wiki pages

bytor99999 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 25 20:44:08 EDT 2007

I am trying to find out all the configuration possibilities for Queues and Topics

In the JBoss Admin docs it shows in Chapter 6
Section 6.3.11.1. org.jboss.mq.server.jmx.Queue
Section 6.3.11.2. org.jboss.mq.server.jmx.Topic
http://docs.jboss.org/jbossas/jboss4guide/r5/html/ch6.chapt.html

There are a list of attributes but they are less than the ones you find on the Wiki pages

http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=ConfigTopic
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=ConfigQueue

So I am a little confused on which to use, I am definitely looking for attributes/config that are for JBOSS AS 4.x

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057528#4057528

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4057528