[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: UnitTesting and jBPM pageflow

KnisterPeter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 26 03:09:11 EDT 2007

I would think as for me your pages.xml isn't processed. Therefore you need a method in your beans annotated with @Begin(join=true, pageflow="name").
This method should be called when you start your unit test in a NonFacesRequest instance.
That should be all to get you running. I'll post my code later on when I'm at office.

BTW:
<start-page name="page2" view-id="/page2.jspx" >
  |       <transition name="yes" to="page3">
  |       </transition>
  |
  |      <transition  name="back"  to="start"></transition>
  |    </start-page>
This does not look leagal to be, since you do not define a node 'start' in your jpdl.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057564#4057564

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4057564