[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: JNDI Look up in JBoss 4.0.5GA

itsme do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 26 11:04:45 EDT 2007

as your jndiView states different local interfaces should be located right in the GlobalNameSpace. So they should be looked up via
new InitialContext().lookup(<InterfaceName>);.
Besides that there are some ejb's bound to ejb/, so ejb/ should be used for lookup code.

As far as I can see from your JndiTrace it should be possible to retrieve the home interface like this (i.e. for SessionMaterial found here

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057752#4057752

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4057752