[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: [2.0 beta1]Problem caused by regression between jdk 1.5

enzhao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 26 12:23:48 EDT 2007

I just submitted a patch (only one line was changed in the original file), please see here:

http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBAS-4491

I've compiled it and tested on my machine, seems working well. For anyone who has the same problem: You just need to download the Signature.java, compile it (it has no other dependency so can be compiled using your jdk 1.6 anyhow) and get the Signature.class. Then swap the Signature.class file in jboss-embedded-all.jar with the patched class file. That's it. The Signature.class lies in package: org.jboss.metadata.spi.signature.

This solved the regression problem and now I do not need to install jdk 1.5 just for this. :-)

Regards,
Ellen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057776#4057776

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4057776