[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - How to use FindTaskInstances in multiple transitions?

MindTheGap do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 26 12:25:58 EDT 2007

Hi,

Im newbie in jBPM and i got a simple question for the experts of this forum. I've got a process definiton like this:

Start->A
A->B
A->C
B->C
C->End

A, B and C are task-nodes with one task each, but its not mandatory (i can change that if you got a solution).

After that, i want to see in a "pending tasks interface" the work for a certain user (authenticated).

If i got this users:
- User1 with permissions to B and C
- User2 with permissions to C
- User3 with permissions to A

Then, when the User3 enters in A, he does A.start() and A.end().:

After that, the "pending tasks interface" for the users must be:

- User1: one
- User2: one
- User3: none

Using FindTaskInstances(ActorId) i cannot obtain the task instances because when i do A.end() he jumps to the first transition, in this case to B.

I read the documentation about the various types of nodes in jBPM, but the decision node and the fork node are not the solutions for my case, because the decision in choose the B or C is made by the user in the interface.

Can you help me?
Thanks in advance!!

RQ_

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057779#4057779