[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam and Hibernate-all.jar

sandman202 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 26 15:59:56 EDT 2007

I have looked on the Hibernate website as-well-as the JBoss website to see if there is a more current hibernate-all.jar. If there isn't, would someone please either link/direct me to a web page or describe the files necessary for replacing this library?

According to this link: http://forum.hibernate.org/viewtopic.php?p=2353945&sid=3a8068e0b9278948af2d6258f573bca8
it says to use the latest versions of Hibernate Search / Annotations / commons-annotations / Core. I tried this without any success.

On a side note,  I have tried joining the Hibernate forum 2 different times within the past 4 weeks with my questions. I never received a confirmation email for activating my account. When I tried emailing a couple of people, I don't get any response. I am unable to login, because it says to contact the forum administrator. There isn't a link or email address to the forum administrator. I am stuck.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057867#4057867

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4057867