[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: s:commandButton - does it exist? pass parameters with

lpmon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 26 16:48:55 EDT 2007

I must not have re-deployed properly.  It is working now.

So now I have an example working with a hard-coded string literal ('sss') as a parameter.

 <s:button id="Test" action="#{IButtonMgr.writeSettingsP1('sss')}"
                  value="Write Key"/>

and:

 public void writeSettingsP1(String parm);

Now I have to work on how to get a variable into the parameter.  I tried a JavaScript call instead of the hard-coded 'sss' and that fails.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057886#4057886

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4057886