[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam & Maven2

jrizzo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 26 17:25:21 EDT 2007

Hi guys... I've updated a bit of the SeamDependencies page.  I have a bit more to go but I'll get it...  If anyone could take  a look I'd appreciate it.

I'm usually on IRC, seme at irc.freenode.net:jboss :)

Thanks for the hard work.  I have to live in a mixed maven/ant world and if we were able to have a maven repo with all the seam dependencies properly maintained that would be a great thing.

I have a bit more to write but I'm at work now so I'll have to post later.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057895#4057895

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4057895