[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - How would you create a reusable yes/no|chooser page?

grettke_spdr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 26 20:29:27 EDT 2007

Hi folks,

There are a number of places where we need to prompt the user "Would you like to... yes or no" and based on the answer either redirect or perform a certain action (and then redirect).

Is it possible to create a reusable page to do something like this? Even if we want a method on a component called on the submission of the users choice?

Alternately we could use one for each page, of course.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057925#4057925

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4057925