[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - uninitialized nodes

aditsu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 27 00:27:09 EDT 2007

Hi, I'm using jboss-cache 1.4.1.SP3; I'd like to understand when and especially why some nodes are marked as uninitialized.

When the app starts, I insert some data into the cache (using put(Fqn, Map)), but it looks like the maps get added an extra key ("jboss:internal:uninitialized") which leads to 2 things I definitely do NOT want:
- when I try to get a node, the cache goes to the cacheloader to load the data (although it is already in memory)
- when I use getChildren, the child nodes are retrieved with the extra key in their data map, which wreaks havoc in the app logic

Here's some details about the cache configuration:
- mode = REPL_SYNC
- isolation = READ_COMMITTED
- no eviction policy
- no passivation