[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - changing jboss-web.xml in application requires restart of jB

rajeshchande do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 27 01:11:39 EDT 2007

Hello

I have web application running fine on JBoss 4.2.0GA app server, Solaris 10.

When I change anything in my "WEB-INF/jboss-web.xml" and then redeploy the new WAR file, after successful redeployment the changes done in the jboss-web.xml do not take affect.

I have to restart the jBoss instance and then only the changes come in effect.

Can anyone please confirm if thats  normal?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057946#4057946

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4057946