[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Exceptions in calls and callbacks

shdv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 27 08:36:07 EDT 2007

In my case connection was established and several calls got through.
The scenario is:
1. Connect to server
2. DoSomething1
3. DoSomething2 and disconnect in the same moment  due to networking issue

DoSomething2 fails with Exception being thrown.
I export POJO with RMI transport and see the following stack.

java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException
  | 	at $Proxy244.stop(Unknown Source)
  | 	at ...
  | Caused by: java.lang.Exception: Can not make remoting client invocation due to not being connected to server.
  | 	at org.jboss.remoting.Client.invoke(Client.java:616)
  | 	at org.jboss.remoting.Client.invoke(Client.java:604)
  | 	at org.jboss.remoting.Client.invoke(Client.java:589)
  | 	at org.jboss.remoting.transporter.TransporterClient.invoke(TransporterClient.java:276)
  | 	at $Proxy244.stop(Unknown Source)
	at ...

I didn't expect UndeclaredThrowableException in this situation.

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058137#4058137

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4058137