[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 2.0.0CR1 and 1.3.0GA

enzhao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 27 08:54:08 EDT 2007

In case someone do not want to bother accessing the CVS or having trouble accessing CVS, here is the migration guide I saw this morning. Written by Gavin King. I think this will appear in the Seam site soon, but if you desparately want to get things straight now....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058161#4058161

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4058161