[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: My Upgrade Guide (1.2.1 to 1.3.0 CVS) for Glassfish user

ylazzari do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 27 09:08:32 EDT 2007

Don't worry, no offence taken.  I feel for you: dental work does suck!

The one thing I wasn't sure about was the following piece in the web.xml:

  | <listener>
  |     <listener-class>com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener</listener-class>
  | </listener>

Like I said, I didn't have this listener configured before and it worked just fine.  Looking at the jee5 example of the latest build, this listener is now present and without it, the application would not deploy at all (at least that's what was happening yesterday).  I must be going crazy because I just commented the listener out to try and include the stack trace of what happens when it isn't configured and and it still works!  Now my question is, should it be there or not?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058177#4058177

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4058177