[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: sending a class threw page parameters

adrien.loyat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 27 09:22:17 EDT 2007

I had a look at the examples but I didn't find anything looking exactly like my issue. My purpose was to, very quickly, add a new search parameter.
Maybe the way I do this is inappropriate but it seemed to me logical : I can search easily for colList.col.name (a string), so why is it difficult to search for colList.col.typecol (an entity) ? In fact, I was able to search for colList.col.typecol, but I was not able to click on the link so as to order the result because the typecol was then lost.

Sorry for my english, I try to make it comprehensible with difficulty.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058182#4058182

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4058182