[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - JbossMQ Topic/Subscribers in a cluster

rkuryk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 27 09:43:06 EDT 2007

We have a topic/subscription model JMS system where we have messages that have multiple consumers.  We have recently been working to get the system running in a clustered environment using the JMS-HA.  The problem is that our messaging architecture worked fine when we were only a single node, but now the topic subscription model is working as it should and sending messages to all the consumers in our cluster.  Is there a way to specify to only have the master node as the only consumer?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058196#4058196

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4058196