[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - One question about org.jboss.ejb3.embedded.resource.RARDeplo

eai.expert@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 27 10:51:02 EDT 2007

When I read the source code of class org.jboss.ejb3.embedded.resource.RARDeployment, I found the resourceAdapter's endpointActivation was called in method invoke, but one thing I was confused was where the parameter 'messageEndpointFactory' comes from?
Standardjboss.xml gave me some clue:

    <invoker-proxy-binding>
      message-inflow-driven-bean
      <invoker-mbean>default</invoker-mbean>
<proxy-factory>org.jboss.ejb.plugins.inflow.JBossMessageEndpointFactory</proxy-factory>

Could anyone tell me what's happening during the initialization of resource adapter endpoint?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058230#4058230

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4058230