[jboss-user] [Testimonials] - Weblogic 7 to Jboss 4.0.5 Migration issue

utpalj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 27 16:17:03 EDT 2007

Hi

I am having problems porting an applictation from Weblogic 7.0 to Jboss 4.0.5. Basically our portal application (which uses just JSPs and Servlets) being migrated as is without modifications deploys clean from Jboss 4.0.5 but the login.jsp fails to compile on the Jboss server . The Portal was developed using JDK 1.3 . I have tried deploying the server from a jdk 1.3 compliant jboss (3.7) AS but still see the same error when I try to bring up the login.jsp.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated .

Utpal

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058415#4058415

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4058415