[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Decorating with a fileUpload tag

davidfed do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 27 18:03:19 EDT 2007

I should have mentioned that I do not get any complaints from equivalent decorate structures that have inputText and selectOneMenu as the editable value.  The "for" attributes are set correctly.  And I saw in another topic that this problem is fixed in seam 2.0 as fileUpload has been made an EditableValueHolder and thus the id will be set.  So when I'm allowed to move to Seam 2.0 this won't be a problem.

The EL works fine.  I'm setting #{idx} with:

  | <ui:param name="idx" value="0"/>

I had to unroll a loop and this simplifies the copy/paste when I adjust something.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058449#4058449

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4058449