[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - InputText value being cached

texan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 27 18:18:31 EDT 2007

I have an "edit" form with an "h:inputText" component whose value comes from a bean.

If I change the input value, cancel the edit and load the edit page again, I'm still seeing the modified value.

I confirmed that the actual object that is outjected has the correct value from the database.  I even added an "outputText"  component after the "inputText" component on the page, and the input field has the bogus (modified) value while the text from "outputText" has the correct value.

This is maddening!!!

I'm using Seam 1.2.1.  Here are some snippets:

<h:inputText id="name" value="#{rule.name}" />

@Name("editDocumentRule")

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058458#4058458

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4058458