[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: java.lang.ClassCastException: com.sun.faces.application.

coejboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 28 02:40:47 EDT 2007

I got it. I removed the exception by deleting my jsf realted jars i.e. jsf-api and jsf-impl jars from my war since, jboss 4.2 GA web deployer itself contains these jar files under jsf-libs folder.

But now I am getting a new problem that is I am unable to find a way to declare a context fro my webapp.

[TomcatDeployer] deploy, ctxPath=/myapp, warUrl=.../tmp/deploy/tmp56381myapp-exp.war/
[config] Unable to process deployment descriptor for context 'null'

It doesn't deploy my webapp and I am unable to run it. Please help me in finding some solutions to it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058556#4058556

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4058556