[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Jbpm class in Seam ?

trekker880 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 28 02:52:40 EDT 2007

Hi
I have certain question regarding the  Jbpm class provided in the seam.

It does provide the certain method to have the pageflow in the java code.

  | getPageflowDefinitionFromResource(String resourceName) getPageflowDefinitionFromXml(String pageflowDefinition)
  | getPageflowDefinitions()
  | getPageflowProcessDefinition(String pageflowName)

Now my question is - can we use these methods to have the pageflow.xml in the java class.
And can we use the Pageflow.instance() to use the pageflow object.

I got the answer that it won't  work in any external java class unless you have the embedded container with it.

Now the question is can we implement all the Jbpm & Pageflow  methods in a servlet.

Again will that servlet be the part of the seam web application? If yes, then where we put that servlet in web app?

I am not going for any testng or junit test .

I need all these in a plain java class so that i can use it as a utility..

pls solve out the issue

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058562#4058562

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4058562