[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 2.0 BETA

Phantom do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 28 03:35:01 EDT 2007

Good news! :)

I have several question:
1) Are you planning to switch development complitly to 2 version or you'll also support 1?
2) Can I download somewhere Jboss Seam 2.0 with all requered (AS, JSF 1.2 etc.) as one installation package? I had a lot of problems to install Jboss Seam on my Jboss AS and update all requered packages...
3) Are Jboss Seam 2.0 fully support application that was writen for 1.2.1 for example? May be you have migration guide? Where I can find it?

Thank you for a good job!:)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058583#4058583

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4058583