[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam gen edit pages, update without press save button

rbcdexia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 28 04:33:38 EDT 2007

I have a problem with seam generator edit pages.
When a generated pojo has a complex object inside it, seam gen generates in the edit page a rich:tab with the following code.
<rich:tab label="entidad *" labelClass="required">

  |         <h:outputText value="No entidad"
  |
  |                    rendered="#{operacionHome.instance.entidad == null}"/>
  |
  |         <rich:dataTable var="entidad"
  |                    value="#{operacionHome.instance.entidad}"
  |                 rendered="#{operacionHome.instance.entidad != null}"
  |               rowClasses="rvgRowOne,rvgRowTwo"
  |                       id="entidadTable"
  |                       bypassUpdates="true">
  |             <h:column>
  |                 <f:facet name="header">empresa</f:facet>
  |                 #{entidad.empresa.nombre}
  |             </h:column>
  |             <h:column>
  |                 <f:facet name="header">nombre</f:facet>
  |                 #{entidad.nombre}
  |             </h:column>
  |             <h:column>
  |                 <f:facet name="header">numerocnmv</f:facet>
  |                 #{entidad.numerocnmv}
  |             </h:column>
  |             <h:column>
  |                 <f:facet name="header">isin</f:facet>
  |                 #{entidad.isin}
  |             </h:column>
  |         </rich:dataTable>

  |             <s:button  value="Select entidad" bypassUpdates="true"
  |                         view="/EntidadList.xhtml">
  |                 <f:param name="from" value="OperacionEdit"/>
  |             </s:button>

  |     </rich:tab>
When I press the botton and I bring the object entidad the following update is aoutomatically executed  without press the save button:

  | 10:28:30,488 INFO  [STDOUT] Hibernate: update fondval.dbo.operacion set entidadid=?, ctapersonasid=?, activoid=?, volumen=?, divisaid=?, sistema=?, precio=?, fecha=?, mercadoid=?, tipoprecio=?, tipo=?, referencia=? where operacionid=?

Can you help me with this question, please?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058600#4058600

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4058600