[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How to extract the page id

trekker880 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 28 05:37:49 EDT 2007

@ pete.muir
i was just trying to find out the seam feasibility bt it got repeated in two seperate thread.
neverthless sorry for  any inconvenience.

Again as you said that the code i posted in this same thread isn't interpreted by the container.

  | ProcessDefinition pageflowDefinition =jbpm.getPageflowProcessDefinition("submit2");

So there is no way out to use this in external java file.Can't we embed the container.
In few words, i want to create a component sort of class using seam
If you could help me ,it would be appriciated lot
Thanx,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058635#4058635

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4058635