[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: How to create Jboss server instance other than default (

jignesh_it009 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 28 05:41:21 EDT 2007

"meissa" wrote : you just have to copy the default directory and give it another name.
  | Assume you name it myInstance. To run it, you'll have to use
  |
  | run -c myInstance.
  |
  | hope that help.

Thanks dear. Also I would really appritiate if you can explain me how can I run both the instance at a time.. because default instance runs on port no. 8080 .. so for any other instance to run at the same time, I guess I will have to configure it on new port no. Could you please help me how to configure port number ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058638#4058638

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4058638