[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: ResourceBundle in Database

Zerg-Spirit do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 28 06:45:38 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to have my resource bundles stored in a database aswell, and wanted to follow pete's post, but I don't really understand some part of it.

What do you mean by:
anonymous wrote : 3. Implement a DBContol (to control caching of the resource bundle)
What's that? Is it supposed to be a class? What class is it supposed to extends from (or to implements)? What is it supposed to do exactly?

What about those overrides also. How am I supposed to override those component?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058670#4058670

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4058670