[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Error during navigation before response fully rendered -

dajevtic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 28 11:52:01 EDT 2007

First of all be asured that you're not the only one who encountered this problem.
In Trinidad e.g. they tried to solve this issue, by adding a block attribute to their commandLink and commandButton tags.

What we did (in order to prevent the user from double clicking, etc.) we added ONE javascript to the form tag's onsubmit attribute which adds a layer on top of the page.

If you use ajax, then you also need to add a timeout that checks the state of the document (completed, etc.) and if it is completed than you need to render the layer invisible again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058818#4058818

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4058818