[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Problems with the <jar-file> element in the persistence.

Marcos_APS do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 28 12:02:59 EDT 2007

"rob.stryker at jboss.com" wrote : An entity bean is a type of enterprise java bean.   I don't believe that should go in the lib folders.

This file (urca.jar) doesn't have only entity beans. It also has utility classes that could be used in all applications. So, where do you suggest me to place it instead of the lib directory? A place where I can point to it in the <jar-file> element. Is there a way to a jar file located in the lib directory from the <jar-file> element? That was the initial point of this discussion. If there's no way, I would be satisfied with another properly place to put the jar file that allowed me to reference it from the <jar-file>.

Marcos

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058827#4058827

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4058827