[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: InputText value being cached

texan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 28 12:23:06 EDT 2007

As a followup, I had trouble implementing their workaround (from the Jira bug).

I was cancelling from a popup window, trying to end the conversation, and reload the parent window.

For some reason, when I tried to do this from the action listener, my parent window would hang.

I got it working by implementing both a listener and an action for the cancel button.  The listener executes the workaround (clearing the submitted values in the UIComponents), while the action ends the conversation and triggers the parent window to reload.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058836#4058836

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4058836