[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Source build outcome location

jlaskowski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 28 14:38:39 EDT 2007

Hi,

It's my first attempt to build Seam from the sources and after having dealt with troubles concerning surefire 2.4-SNAPSHOT I had in the m2 repo instead of surefire 2.3 the build finished successfully. What I can't understand is why the build outcome is in the parent directory of the sources? It's the first project I could work with that left its build outcome outside its directory. Why's that?

Jacek

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058892#4058892

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4058892