[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Problems with concurrent.jar

kkoster do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 28 15:02:36 EDT 2007

Tim, this post did not start out as a rant against JBoss Messaging and as stated in the initial post this was not, necessarily, a messaging issue. It is simply that the problem appeared (and yes it is a problem although not monumental) during the use of messaging. I and probably most of the user community view JBoss as a set of complementary unified components that should work together in a cohesive fashion. My post was to simply point out that there seems to be a difference between an external library of code used fairly extensively throughout the JBoss suite that was causing issues with messaging. Messaging, however, is not the center of the universe, at least not in ours. It is a basic component to a larger whole. All of the JBoss components are important to us and there is a certain expectation of consistency with usage of common code. I am sorry you cannot understand this nor accept this post as an effort to point out this inconsistency instead of a complaint against JBoss messaging.

I do not blame you for nor JBoss for the particular errors that occurred, but merely attempted to lend a hand in pointing out a, probable, deployment issue of one of the independent components in the JBoss suite. If your only answers are patterned after Microsoft (accurate but useless) and colored with condescension then perhaps it would be best for me not burden you with any additional attempts to offer constructive comments regarding your product suite.

Regards,
Karl

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058903#4058903

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4058903