[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Multiple WARs ind one EAR... SSO?

dajevtic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 28 17:01:36 EDT 2007

JBoss SSO sounds great. I'll look into it, thanks, Gavin.
If now, due to some incompatibility circumstances, I would need 2 WARs, would it be possible?
We have one app that uses JSPs and the new one that uses facelets, so I would have to go with 2 WARs as an intermediate solutions, while joining Jboss SSO, Seam and my apps.

If your plans are still in the (far) future, I could get started right away and share my code so that you do have a basis.
By the way, did you by any chance get my email a few days ago or did it land in the junk folder?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058933#4058933

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4058933