[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: fails to start: IllegalStateException: Router already ha

bartvh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 29 08:41:06 EDT 2007

It is rather big. Here's a subselect:
mysql> select * from JBM_POSTOFFICE where JBM_POSTOFFICE.QUEUE_NAME = 'TraceListener.TraceListener';
  | +-----------------+---------+-----------------------------+----------------+----------+------------+-----------+
  | | POSTOFFICE_NAME | NODE_ID | QUEUE_NAME                  | COND           | SELECTOR | CHANNEL_ID | CLUSTERED |
  | +-----------------+---------+-----------------------------+----------------+----------+------------+-----------+
  | | Clustered JMS   |       2 | TraceListener.TraceListener | topic.Tracking | NULL     |       1018 | Y         |
  | | Clustered JMS   |       0 | TraceListener.TraceListener | topic.Tracking | NULL     |       1053 | Y         |
  | | Clustered JMS   |       0 | TraceListener.TraceListener | topic.Tracking | NULL     |       1083 | Y         |

In this case, I first started node 0, and then node 2. I even deleted all of JBM_POSTOFFICE before restarting the two servers.

Additional notes:
- I am using RoundRobin post office.
- I am currently using svn trunk version 2779, because of a bug in the .GA version.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059170#4059170

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059170