[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 2.0 BETA

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 29 13:54:39 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : I believe this incompatibility only applies if you're not using Facelets, as Tomcat 5.5 doesn't support JSP 2.1 that JSF 1.2 uses. Actually, it might be a good idea to clarify that point in Seam docs, to not freak people out unnecessarily :)

We're not prepared to make this clarification because we found that some versions of the RI ran on 5.5 and some didn't. We're not sure exactly what the RI team's goal is in terms of support for 5.5.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059270#4059270

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059270