[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Entity EJB3 clustering not writing to database

drepster do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 29 13:58:30 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have two jboss instances clustered. I have configure the Entity EJB3's cache to use the jboss cache (treecache) to replicate the entities accross the two servers.

If I query the cache using a entity manager's em.find(myClass.class, id) method I see the correctly replicated data. If I run a query using em.createQuery(...) then I access the db directly and the data that has been replicated is not in the DB.

Is there a hibernate setting or a jboss cache setting to force the replicated data to be written to the local db instance?

Thanks in advance for any help.

cheers
Andre

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059275#4059275