[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Deployment Scanner framework

colintoal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 29 20:15:31 EDT 2007

Guys,

Thanks for Seam.. enjoying it very much.

For shiggles - I'm working on some code to wrap Jackrabbit in a manner similar to 'EJB3 Persistence'. My immediate goal is to annotate a POJO with some custom annotations and - at deploy time - have my code read the annotations from the compiled classes and generate JCR CND type specifier and register the type.

The Seam Deployment Scanner Framework is perfect for this. Its even built in a way that can be easily extended. So here is my question - is there a public API I can use to extend this ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059352#4059352

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059352