[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Multiple persistence units (one JTA one RESOURCE_LOCAL)

bmcgovern do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 30 08:40:25 EDT 2007

Mtedone1, I don't have an answer for you, but can you post your xml regarding JTA, I cannot get JTA working right on 4.2.0.  Specifically I cannot seem to lookup TransactionManager from JNDI.  I can get UserTransaction from JNDI, but when I do, the expected Transactional behavior simply doesn't work.  THe system operates like there is no transaction running and i get partial commits.

Using UserTransaction I get a warning in the logs, but not an error : JTA cannot find TransactionManager, JTA will not be able to syncronize with existing JTA transactions.

So I think the root cause is something with JNDI and TransactionManger.  Please paste your configs.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059376#4059376

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059376