[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: 3.2.1 web console does not work under jboss 4.0.5

gogoasa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 30 15:58:40 EDT 2007

ok, here is the answer. JBoss 4.0.5 comes with a Tomcat deployment with JSF version 1.1

JBPM console uses version 1.2 and has the 1.2 jsf jars inside the war.

My particular way of deploying the jBPM is as a war inside a EAR. JBoss by default uses a shared classloader that does not isolate EAR classloading space and it looks like the war inside the ear did not have access to its WEB-INF/lib libraries in priority.

To make it short, I changed in $JBOSS_HOME/server/default/deploy/ear-deployer.xml :

<attribute name="Isolated">false</attribute>
<attribute name="Isolated">true</attribute>

and everything is fine now.

It look like the first thing somebody should do after installing JBoss is turn on that attribute, anyway.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059404#4059404

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059404