[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam 2.0 sample app on Glassfish not working

vimalkansal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 30 18:26:40 EDT 2007

Hi Guys,

Has anybody deployed and run successfully the sample on Glassfish. In the examples directory I built the jee5 by executing 'glassfish-toplink' target and deployed it on glassfish v2 b53. It deploys fine, but when I try accessing the http://localhost:8080/seam-jee5/, I get the following message in firefox :

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

* This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept
cookies.

I may mention that cookies are enabled in my firefox.

Did somebody else also have the same experience?

Can somebody please help me.

Thanks

Vimal

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059413#4059413