[jboss-user] [Advanced Documentation] - Minimal Tomcat w/JBoss AS 4.2 installation

TomCat1116 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 30 20:42:50 EDT 2007

How does one perform an installation of JBoss AS 4.2 with only the bare minimum necessary to run Tomcat (and, of course, inclusive of Tomcat)?

I'm new to JBoss and understand that in version 4.0.4 it was possible to 'point and shoot' to create such an installation using the installer (also included several other baseline types of installations), but for version 4.2 I only see a directory for 'all', 'default', and 'minimal'.  Can someone point me in the right direction with the right docs to reasonably quickly get me where I want to be with my installation, or, even better, has anyone already performed the steps and has the ready-made directory?  Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059417#4059417

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059417