[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - minor seam security questions

ask4saif do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 1 01:59:06 EST 2007

Dear fellows,

I am new to seam security, although i have studied the ref manual but i have few questions. Currently I am using seam 1.1.5 GA.

Question 1:
After the authentication of the user if I want to redirect the user to the required page. how can i do that, because the return type of authenticator method is boolean?

Question 2:
HOw can I define and load permissions in seam security? I have seen the security rules but i dont know where are the permissions defined.

Question 3:
How can I check one component on a page for multiple roles or permissions:

My DB structure has following tables for security:
1: Privileges
2: Roles
3:RolePrivileges
4:Customer Roles