[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Lookup SLSB from external war

qjafcunuas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 1 04:03:13 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm using Jboss 4.0.2.

My application 's fine with default jboss configuration.

I'm trying to put my application in the all jboss configuration for clustering environment.

I've got an ear file with ejb and servlet, packaging into jar and war inside the ear. All is ok with this ear : servlets find ejb with local access and can work with it..

If i tried to lookup (remote) the ejb from an external application on another computer, my application find the ejb and can work with it.

I've got another war file deployed on the same server as the ear file, in the farm directory too. My jsp files in this war loopkup (remote) the ejb, but throw an exception when ejb create method on EJBHome interface is called  : EJBException: Invalid invocation, check your deployment packaging.

I've made this modification in my ear file for clustering in the jboss.xml :
            true
			<cluster-config>
                <partition-name>DefaultPartition</partition-name>
                <home-load-balance-policy>
                    org.jboss.ha.framework.interfaces.RoundRobin
                </home-load-balance-policy>
                <bean-load-balance-policy>
                    org.jboss.ha.framework.interfaces.RoundRobin
                </bean-load-balance-policy>
            </cluster-config>
and the server is started with options  : -c all -b 192.168.65.9

I've tried too this, without success :
Properties p = new Properties();
p.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,
      "org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory");
p.put(Context.URL_PKG_PREFIXES, "jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces");
p.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "localhost:1100");
return new InitialContext(p);

Can somebody help me to find why my external war cannot access my ear's ejb on the same farm server ?
tia.
Bruno

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024129#4024129

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024129